Sign up to receive our installer newsletter
Sign up for a free Dorgard Pro workshop
We want to make your life as easy as possible and help you increase business. Become a Fireco installer at one of our free product workshops to spot new fire safety selling opportunities and find new leads. A fire door held open by a door wedge is dangerous, so help your customers kick the wedge with Fireco!
Fireco installers enjoy great benefits:
- A free site survey kit worth £250
- We’ll refer leads to you
- Preferential pricing rate
- Free site visits from Fireco technicians.
Keep your customers safe
There are about 30 million fire doors in the UK and three million more are fitted each year. Fire doors stop fire and smoke from spreading through buildings, and they need to be closed to do this. Heavy and difficult to open, they can cause injuries, trap and isolate. Wedging open fire doors is dangerous. So, there is a need for a solution to make fire doors easier and safer to open. Fireco products make compliance easy for your customers, ticking boxes for safety in fire risk assessments.
How much could your clients benefit from:
- Fire door inspections so they comply with regulations?
- Door retainers which keep fire doors out of the way?
- Free swing door closers; no more heavy fire doors?
At Fireco, we can give you the tools and training to help you offer convenience, safety and peace of mind to your clients.
Come to one of our workshops. We will:
- Cover how to check a fire door is compliant
- Show you how to spot selling opportunities
- Give you hands-on training on how to fit and commission
- Give you a Fireco demo case; when you see it, you’ll want one!
To sign up for a Fireco workshop, call us today on 01273 320650