Get fire safety tips delivered straight to your inbox
We make compliance easy
Open fire doors improve access and ventilation in a building, however wedging open fire doors is dangerous and illegal. We have solutions to this problem, as well as solutions to alert deaf and hard of hearing people when an alarm sounds — making compliance easy.
- Compliance with the relevant Fire and Building Regulations to avoid penalties
- Compliance with the Equality Act
- An accessible and inclusive environment
- Spread of fire is prevented as doors close automatically when alarm sounds
- Improved ventilation in a building
For Fire Door Safety Week 2020 we spoke to Darren Young from 1st Aid Fire, who shared his knowledge on the importance of fire doors and how to maintain them.
Schools will be welcoming back all staff and students for the new term in September. Is your school COVID-secure? Fireco can help with your Coronavirus risk assessment.
Specifying a doorset can be challenging and often filled with uncertainty. But, what if there was an easy way?