Save your seat and keep up-to-date on industry news with our weekly guest speaker webinars. We cover many different topics and some sessions offer CPD points!
CPD webinar Disclaimer:
If you attend a CPD webinar or a webinar that provides certification of attendance, your details will be passed onto the company of the guest speaker in order for you to receive your point certification.
Selling and specifying in a pandemic world
Thursday 22nd April 12pm
Join Douglas Masterson, Technical Manager, and Simon Forrester, Chief Executive at the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers (GAI), for their webinar covering:
- How we seek to sell and specify product in this new normal
- Trade counter through to telesales, field sales and specification selling as well as on-site behaviour
- Consideration will also be given to the presentation of CPD
Smoke Ventilation Systems - Design, Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance
Wednesday 28th April 12pm
Join Carlsson Elkins, Head of Marketing at Sertus, for his webinar covering:
- Introduction to Smoke Control – Why we need smoke control in the built environment
- Smoke Control Design – Fire strategy and selection of components
- How to install smoke control systems
- Overview of the commissioning procedure
- Smoke Control System Maintenance
Webinars hosted by Zoom.