As part of our continued goal to reduce our environmental impact we are inviting tenders for the installation of solar PV panels on our office roof, together with the installation of 2 electric vehicle charging points.
Solar PV installation
Fireco Ltd are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size will need to maximise the roof space and include 2x 22kW EVCP if possible.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by Jan/Feb 2023.
Fireco Ltd develops, manufactures and sells its own unique fire safety products.
Location: 5 Grange Road, Southwick, BN42 4DQ
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model, and warranties of solar panels, inverters, and installation workmanship
- Include the cost of scaffolding
- If possible add the cost of a 2x 2KW EV charging points
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a
site visit to confirm the costs.
Proposal return deadline: 7th Oct 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Fireco Ltd against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed included in the quote?
- Quality of products length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installer location
- Lead times
Fireco Ltd will notify bidders of our procurement decision in Oct/Nov 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th Oct 2022.