Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Annual maintenance visit, scheduled to suit you
- Serviceable parts and batteries
- Considerable discounts available for replacement units if required
- Commissioning / General Maintenance Certificate (supplied after successful alarm test)
- Unlimited access to Fireco technical support during open hours
- Dedicated Fireco point of contact for all compliance needs and advice
What products can be covered?
ProHub & Pro Units
Request a quote
Under BS 7273‑4:2015+A1:2021, maintenance is defined as;
3.25 maintenance work of inspection, servicing and repair necessary in order to maintain the efficient operation of the measures to which this standard relates “Compliance with the recommendations for maintenance arrangements ensures that faults are quickly identified and repaired. The probability that actuation of release mechanisms does not occur in the event of fire is, therefore, considered to be very low”
This means that ongoing maintenance is vital in ensuring that the risk of faults is minimized.
In order to remain compliant after the product/system has been commissioned, general maintenance is the responsibility of the end user, and should be conducted as per Clause 21 of the standard.
Fireco’s maintenance plan takes on that responsibility leaving the end-user to check their devices work to the weekly alarm test.