DMS sends an emergency text message to an unlimited amount of users in the event of a fire. People who should leave the building are given clear specific instruction on what to do.
- Connects an unlimited amount of users
- Gives users who are deaf and hard of hearing independence
- No pagers required
- Customisable text messages to go with your evacuation plan
- Ideal for quick staff notification
- Suitable for all buildings
- No-hassle install, connects to your alarm panel
How DMS works
Users text the location code to DMS which will reply confirming they are registered.
If the fire alarm sounds DMS will send the emergency text message straight to their mobile phone.
DMS can be installed simply into all fire alarm systems for more information contact us.
DMS is CE marked and tested to all relevant British and European standards such as EN61000-6-1:2001.